21 single rooms - 11 with en suite facilities. All rooms fully furnished.
Bathampton Manor is a Grade II Listed Country Manor House, once in the ownership of the Ralph Allen family. Many original features can still be seen around and about the building. The Manor is set in a beautiful countryside position; close to the Kennet and Avon Canal; St Nicholas Church and local hostelries.
To the front of the Manor is a landscaped garden with walkways and seating areas. There is a sunny and sheltered patio to one side of the house and a large sunny Garden Room to the other. The Home provides “around the clock” care. Managers are on duty at all times.
Other facilities include.
- Passenger lift and stair lift provide access to all floors.
- 2 spacious and comfortable lounges.
- Elegant large dining room.
- Activity Programmes are in place.
- Friends of Bathampton Manor visit regularly to take part in fund raising and social activities.
- Mobile Library fortnightly to the door.
- Ample parking space for visitors.
- Spacious sunny Garden Room.